Accounts Receivable Clerk
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
General Description: Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for collections and maintenance of AR aging, monthly close process, daily AR functions, and resolve customer payment issues.
- Daily bank and cash reconciliation
- Review, monitor, and approve credit holds throughout the day
- Monitor, track, and resolve customer account balances and collections
- Work closely with customers to research and resolve past-due balances and discrepancies
- Generate weekly aging reports and review with AR Manager
- Maintain and update customer files including name or address changes, mergers, and other updates
- Issue allowance, rebate, pricing, and other misc. credits
- Run and calculate monthly allowance reports for monthly accrual
- Responsible for collecting allowance invoices from customers, verifying amounts, maintaining files
- Process daily office deposits
- Monthly credit card reconciliation and journal entry
- Performs other AR related duties and projects as needed
- 4 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple assignments
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel experience a must
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to xx pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion