We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Accounts Payable Supervisor who will manage the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable function and team. This role will have regular interactions with employees across the company, promote a high quality of service to our vendors, analyze / develop KPIs and examine processes for improvement.
- Trains, schedules, assigns, and reviews work of staff
- Assess talent, review responsibilities, and as business growth dictates; hires new staff at appropriate level.
- Develop and improve accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
- Oversee transaction processing in automated, paperless system.
- Review and approve employee expense reports via Expensify.
- Prepare weekly payment run.
- Manage company purchase and travel cards.
- Process intercompany invoices.
- Prepare month-end accruals.
- Complex invoice coding as a key contributor to the full cycle accounting process for multiple entities and consolidated financial statements.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Ensure departmental timelines are met and prioritize duties as necessary.
- Assist in preparing accounts payable reporting for management.
- Provide accounts payable related data to auditors.
- Manage the 1099 yearly tax filings.
- Prepare semi-monthly payment runs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience with the ability to lead and mentor staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- 1099 filing experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize workloads.
- IFS experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Full Time