Automation Technician- 2nd shift
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
The Automation Technician is responsible for the day-to-day performance, cleanliness, inventory, and minor maintenance of our automated catalyst production machine. Coordination with multiple individuals including, but not limited to: Production Engineers to ensure efficient production to hit production goals, Product Manager to suggest and help implement improvement projects, and Operations Manager for flow and record keeping of final goods and raw materials.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Optimizing production line efficiency by monitoring productivity and quality.
- Identifying and resolving production line problems in a timely manner.
- Performing recordkeeping tasks, including tracking machine efficiency, inventory management of raw materials and spare parts.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that orders are completed on time.
- Maintaining a fully operational, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulations and standards.
- Complete minor maintenance of automation equipment and pneumatic tools.
- Associate degree or Certification in Engineering Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least two years automation manufacturing experience.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Works well in a team-based environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering terminology.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and reach intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
- Standing requirement up to 80% of a workday.