Automotive Customer Support Specialist
The Technical Customer Service Representative is our first line contact in providing technical support. This would include but not limited to inquiries concerning product selection, part availability, installation, or technical troubleshooting issues.
· Answer customer inquiries via phone or e-mail
· Taking Heavy phone calls ( 60+ calls per day)
· Logging calls into Salesforce
· Create case files in Salesforce
· Follow-up on product issues to resolve discrepancies
· Automotive experience / knowledge is a must
· Excellent phone and writing skills
· Proficient in Excel and Word
· Computer literate – Able to work with various data systems simultaneously
· Good teamwork skills – must be able to work with various departments as well as a broad customer base
· Multi-tasking a must
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, climb stairs daily, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Full Time