Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What will you be doing.
You will be "it" in terms of Business Intelligence when it comes to our sales department. You will report to the Director of Business Intelligence and work directly with Sales Reps and Directors to support their BI and analytics needs aligning with our core BI strategy. That includes, but is not limited to, working to:
- Support business users, primarily in sales, in understanding current business opportunities and trends through innovative, and practicable reporting solutions (Power BI & ad-hoc reports);
- Maintain and curate existing inventory of reports and data models supporting sales department (POS, CPFR);
- Develop and maintain scalable ETL solutions (ADF & Power Automate) ensuring data supporting sales department is current, accurate and unambiguous;
- Through thorough analysis build a solid understanding of sales data;
- Prepare documentation, training materials and participate in our monthly Lunch & Learn program.
- demonstrated excellent SQL skills (T-SQL);
- curiosity and critical thinking ability;
- demonstrated superior Power BI & DAX skills;
- inability to accept the status quo;
- ability to communicate effectively;
- ability to manage data integrity inconsistencies;
- drive to learn.
- 3 years experience performing analysis on sales data from internal and external sources reporting results to sales rep, director and executive levels;
- 3 years experience writing and optimizing SQL queries, maintaining stored procedures;
- 3 years experience creating and maintaining data models in Azure Analysis Services and Power BI;
- 1 year experience maintaining ETL pipelines (SSIS / ADF preferred).
Nice to have:
- exposure to Microsoft's Power Platform including Power Query & Power Automate;
- hands-on experience with a scripting language (Python preferred);
- prior experience in a manufacturing enterprise, CPG company or the automotive industry;
- experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Amazing team