Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
- Process orders received electronically, EDI, Intersite, telephone, and email.
- Responsible for large freight and trailer load orders.
- Route parcel orders to Oceanside and Toccoa distribution facilities.
- Assists in processing RMA requests from Esker, email and website.
- Notify Sales Department of any problems with new purchase orders and complete corrective action.
- Responsible for taking Customer support phone calls
- Assist the Customer Success Manager as needed.
- Assisting with International Orders.
- Responsible for handling FedEx calls that come into the dept.
- Responsible for running queries to assure that all same day parcels shipped.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Good organization and prioritizing skills.
- Experience in computerized accounting systems a plus.
- Able to work independently; self-motivated.
- 10 key by touch
- Detail oriented.