Software Support Engineer
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What you will be doing.
You will be part of a growing team of developers that work on the full stack of all applications within the organization. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving production application issues. MagnaFlow relies on production software heavily in order to meet the demands of our customers. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box for solutions. You will also be involved with developing solutions to support the business users in making their jobs easier.
Are you ready to work for an awesome company that you can bring new ideas and technologies? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity? If so, please read on.
We are looking for a skilled developer who not only brings good ideas but also someone that can develop solutions to complicated problems.
What are we looking for?
- Awesome problem-solving skills
- .Net C#
- .Net Core is a plus
- Strong understanding of OOP Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of SQL and SQL server
- Oracle is a plus
- Net (MVC, WebAPI)
- Knowledge of IFS is a huge plus
- Knowledge of HighJump is a huge plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Distributed Systems
- NServiceBus is a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Amazing Communication (Written and Verbal)
- 2-5 Years of experience as a .Net Developer
- S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits (Employee 100%)
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Amazing team
Joel Spolsky Test
Here is how we rate when it comes to the Joel test.
- Do you use source control? Yes
- Can you make a build in one step? Yes
- Do you make daily builds? Yes
- Do you have a bug database? Yes
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code? Yes
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule? Yes
- Do you have a spec? Yes
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? Yes
- Do you use the best tools money can buy? Yes
- Do you have testers? No
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? Yes
- Do you do hallway usability testing? No