What you will be doing.
MagnaFlow is looking for an eCommerce Manager to join our growing digital team that is focused on driving direct-to-consumer sales, improving the web shopping experience and managing web content for effective merchandising and online brand experiences. You will be a key liaison between data, digital marketing, web development and web vendors. This role will collaborate and report to the Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce to impact business KPIs across multiple B2C storefronts and online marketplaces.
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for implementing, executing, and managing web initiatives across multiple projects that will influence organic site traffic, improve conversion rates, and drive incremental revenue. You will help measure eCommerce performance and help identify challenges and opportunities. Additionally, this channel manager will maintain web content across all web platforms to ensure brand consistency across .COM and marketplaces.
Are you ready to work for an awesome company that you can bring new growth ideas and have a direct impact on our growing online business? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity? If so, please read on.
- Manage key projects and web deliverables for short- and long-term initiatives that help meet and exceed monthly/annual DTC sales goals
- Ensure eCommerce projects and deliverables are executed throughout each key milestone and completed by key launch dates
- Manage eCommerce storefronts and CMS platforms to ensure acceptable product management, product merchandising and web brand standards are met
- Manage and maintain Amazon and eBay marketplace seller performance (data feed management, listing activation/optimization, enhanced brand content, storefront merchandising, MAP enforcement, customer experience, etc.)
- Implement eCommerce SEO fundamentals and maintain best practices (on-site – web improvements, web content development, page optimization, crawlability, etc.)
- Implement data-driven web merchandising strategies across key user flows and product discovery (site search, product tags, associations, collections, features, filter attributes, sort order, cross-sell/up-sell, landing pages, etc.)
- Report on eCommerce KPI’s and provide actionable web insights that help maximize eCommerce sales and on-site consumer behavior
- Analyze web consumer behavior / path-to-purchase metrics to influence and optimize conversion rates
- Execute and manage AB / Multi-variate testing experiments that drive web personalization and improve the overall online shopping experience
- Collaborate and communicate effectively cross-departmentally to ensure new web enhancements are executed and meet business requirements
- Deliver excellent attention-to-detail to maintain data integrity, quality assurance, industry policies, brand standards and customer experience
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with landing page development and merchandising as needed for new product launches and ad campaigns
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing Specialist on customer features, content management and web publishing
- Deliver production-ready work for go-live product launches, promotions, and deployments
- Perform and assist in web QA for new UX/UI features and enhancements
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
What you need?
- Minimum 4 years of eCommerce / web content management experience for a product or lifestyle brand
- Experience with Shopify or headless preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of Amazon Seller Central and/or eBay Seller experience
- Expert understanding of modern eCommerce SEO and web analytics
- Excellent accountability, reliability, and attention-to-detail
- Exceptional project management and cross-departmental communication (written and verbal)
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management tools
- Proven track record of meeting eCommerce sales goals
- Ability to adapt and be versatile on business requests and priorities
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines and support short-term / long-term projects
- Aftermarket automotive industry background a plus but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits (Employee 100%)
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule (headquarters in Oceanside, CA)
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Growing department and team
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 40 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through manufacturing high performance exhaust systems, mufflers and custom builder parts that are developed for the driven.