What you will be doing.
You will be part of a growing eCommerce team that is focused on growing direct-to-consumer sales, improving the web shopping experience and updating web content for effective merchandising. You will collaborate and report to the Director of Ecommerce to drive business KPIs across multiple storefronts and online marketplaces.
Are you ready to work for an awesome company that you can bring new growth ideas and have a direct impact on the online business? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity? If so, please read on.
We are looking for an eCommerce Specialist to join our growing team. MagnaFlow sells directly to consumers and businesses on our Shopify storefronts and Amazon marketplaces. This specialist will be responsible for executing and implementing web initiatives across multiple projects that will increase site traffic, improve conversion rates and drive incremental revenue. Additionally, this Specialist will maintain web content across all platforms to ensure brand consistency across all of our digital touch-points.
Technologies and Skills
- eCommerce platforms (Shopify Plus preferred)
- Amazon marketplace (Seller Central)
- Amazon Storefront and Enhanced Brand Content
- Web Content Management Systems (CMS)
- eCommerce SEO best practices
- Tag management and product filter attributes
- Make data-driven merchandising decisions supported by web / business analytics (GA)
- Multi-device consumer behavior / path-to-purchase analysis
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Excellent attention-to-detail to maintain web brand standards
- Ability to multi-task and deliver production-ready work
- Perform web QA for new web UX/UI features
- Amazing Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
What are your responsible for?
- Assist and help maintain B2C and B2B eCommerce website
- Update and maintain Amazon Seller Central accounts (Listings, A Content, Stores, etc.)
- Web content management: uploading new image assets, content blocks, meta tags, image CTAs, landing page content, blog publishing, site QA and bug reporting
- Web merchandising: product assortment, featured products, new product placements and cross-sell/up-sell associations
- On-site search / site navigation: assist on search tag management, query analysis, redirects and site browsing behavior to improve online shopping experiences
- Amazon / marketplace management: maintain Amazon feed, link and associate ASINs to Shopify SKUs, associate A content, request and update Storefront graphics as needed, implement Amazon strategy / best practices for performance
What you need?
- 3 years of eCommerce / web content management experience (Shopify a plus)
- 1-2 years of Amazon Seller Central experience
- Understanding of modern on-site SEO best practices
- Google Analytics certified
- Automotive industry background a plus but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits (Employee 100%)
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Growing department and team
Joel Spolsky Test
Here is how we rate when it comes to the Joel test.
- Do you use source control? Yes
- Can you make a build in one step? Yes
- Do you make daily builds? Yes
- Do you have a bug database? Yes
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code? Yes
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule? Yes
- Do you have a spec? Yes
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? Yes
- Do you use the best tools money can buy? Yes
- Do you have testers? No
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? Yes
- Do you do hallway usability testing? No