Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What will you be doing?
The EDI Analyst/Developer will serve in a dual role - interfacing with internal and external customers/vendors to gather business requirements and develop solutions to problems, as well as design, construct and maintain our EDI system.
- Interface with internal customers to fulfill business and technical requirements as well as external customers to implement and maintain automated exchange of electronic data
- Facilitate effective, dependable, automated flow of electronic data between MagnaFlow and global business partners, ecommerce and applications processing systems. Effectively use file management tools to communicate with Trading Partners to facilitate EDI activity using FTP, AS2 protocols and VAN activity.
- Maintain a system comprised of Radley and IFS EDI software components, batch scripting, coordinated scheduling and associated network system components that consistently satisfy the requirement of the business in an automated fashion. Research and implement changes to take advantage of new technology, tighten controls, or improve efficiencies.
- Gather business requirements, conduct business analysis, propose effective remedies, develop and deploy scalable, well-coordinated and comprehensive solutions to business problems. Coordinate and communicate with our global customers and vendors to ensure alignment of our respective standards, policies and business data requirements.
- Create, document and maintain EDI standards, policies and business data requirements that are consistent with the requirements of other Fellowes business systems. Coordinate with our global customers and vendors to ensure alignment of our respective standards, policies and business data requirements.
What You Bring to the Team
- A minimum of four (4) years of EDI development and analyst experience, to include:
- Experience with the following transaction standards: 810, 832, 846, 850 and 856
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience effectively working closely with business partners, vendors and trading partners
- A practical aptitude for specific business concepts (sales, order processing, distribution, payables, receivables, purchasing, etc.) and associated processes
- Experience Requirements 7+ years of experience as an application and EDI developer
- 4+ years of working with EDI documents and standards that include CXML, X12, EDIFACT, and flat files
- 3+ years of experience in SQL /PL-SQL
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP.Net, Java,Java Script) development
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Biztalk Server or Similar integration tool
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, and OOP
- Experience with agile development best practices Excellent oral and written communication skills Strong teamwork and problem solving skills
- Experience with Oracle ERP
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits (Employee 100%)
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Amazing team
Job Status: Full Time