- Effectively prepare for and address project issues, risks and/or changes that may arise.
- Ensure projects meet established goals, objectives, and company standards.
- Analyze and improves existing processes, including updating documentation.
- Provides CAD models and drawings to support engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
- Gathers, compiles and maintains technical data such as 3D scan results.
- Performs general mathematical calculations. Presents findings.
- May provide preliminary analyses of data and model dimensional consistency and accuracy.
- Design, Develop and test processes for producing prototypes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of product development and engineering technologies.
- CAD Experience-Preferably Solidworks
- Experience with 3D inspection or scan to CAD software preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication, with ability to communicate to executives, managers and engineers.
- Understand the challenges of working in distributed environment with multiple teams working on different problems.
- Publish Metrics and reports to accurately track progress of projects.
- An in-depth knowledge of automobiles is preferred.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Works well on a team.
- Possesses background knowledge in engineering or automotive aftermarket preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs-Excel, Outlook, Word, Access.
High school diploma and preferably one to three years of experience in related technical field. Degree is preferred in a technical or engineering related field. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education