Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
The Engineering Technician is responsible for the development of automotive catalysts for improved performance, cost and processing. To implement, monitor and maintain all processes and procedures involved in producing product. The development technician is to conduct projects to achieve the most efficient and cost-effective way of producing the highest quality product possible.
- Produce prototype samples for testing and customer evaluations
- Develop new test procedures to ensure quality control.
- Lead scale up activities from R&D to full production
- Operation and maintenance of production lines
- Assisting manufacturing /QC whenever needed
- Implementation of all procedures and policies for the manufacture of product
- Monitoring the production processes.
- Investigating problems affecting product and dealing with them in a systematic manner
- Improving existing operations
- Identify ways to reduce production costs
- Provide and maintain experimental data
- Preparing manufacturing documentation required by quality to meet customer requirements.
- Assists with supervision and training of production operators when needed.
- Working within a team structure.
- BS Degree in Science preferably in engineering or chemistry or a
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with chemical manufacturing or a
- Minimum of 2 years experience with catalyst manufacturing
- Knowledge of automotive engines a plus
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.