Fixture Hand Welder - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
Development of Car Sound/Magnaflow products. Develop and create welding fixtures based on parts and components developed on/off vehicles. Create welding fixtures that will provide consistent finished product to established standards.
- Build welding fixtures based off of parts developed on vehicle
- Build weld fixtures to established standards set
- Create weld fixtures that allow finished products to be built and replicated to the same standards consistently
- MIG and TIG welding components in and out of welding Jigs/Fixtures
- Measuring and documenting all work and design process
- Community college and/or Technical Trade School Certificate in Quality or Manufacturing; or minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- MIG and TIG welding experience required
- Metal Fabrication skill and knowledge required
- Knowledge of metal fabrication machinery I.E. drill press, cold saw, band saw
- Knowledge and use of measuring tools I.E. calipers, tape measure, protractor.
- Ability to shift from projects and keep on track
- Able to multi task and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work at a consistent pace to complete project within designated time frame
- Attention to detail and ability to produce product within company standards
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate efficiently
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion