Fixture Hand Welder
Development of Car Sound/Magnaflow products. Develop and create welding fixtures based on parts and components developed on/off vehicles. Create welding fixtures that will provide consistent finished product to established standards.
- Build welding fixtures based off of parts developed on vehicle
- Build weld fixtures to established standards set
- Create weld fixtures that allow finished products to be built and replicated to the same standards consistently
- MIG and TIG welding components in and out of welding Jigs/Fixtures
- Measuring and documenting all work and design process
- Community college and/or Technical Trade School Certificate in Quality or Manufacturing; or minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- MIG and TIG welding experience required
- Metal Fabrication skill and knowledge required
- Knowledge of metal fabrication machinery I.E. drill press, cold saw, band saw
- Knowledge and use of measuring tools I.E. calipers, tape measure, protractor.
- Ability to shift from projects and keep on track
- Able to multi task and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work at a consistent pace to complete project within designated time frame
- Attention to detail and ability to produce product within company standards
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate efficiently
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.
Job Status: Full Time