IFS Business Analyst
IFS Business Analyst Job Description
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What you will be doing.
MagnaFlow implemented IFS over 12 years ago when the company was 1/5 of our current size. During multiple upgrades to our current IFS Apps 8 we have done customizations and workflows outside of and in to IFS that are not the best representation of how we do business today.
The Business Analyst is a new, formalized, role at MagnaFlow, and the person that fills this role will work as an internal consultant throughout the company with the responsibility and accountability to re-implement IFS Apps10 using best practices from IFS and our 3rd Party implementation partner. We are looking for a seasoned veteran of multiple upgrades who MUST have worked in a manufacturing environment. Key knowledge areas :
- Routings and Work Centers
- BOM’s for physical goods and formulation
- Demand Planning and S&OP
- Distribution (WMS – either IFS or other Enterprise level WMS)
- RPA for processes like AP and Sales Orders
- Finance & Accounting
MagnaFlow intends to start a re-implemenation of IFS Apps10 at the end of CY Q1 2020. Prior to and at the start of this implementation the Business analyst will be focused on:
- Documenting the “as-is” processes and workflows
- Identifying workflows and capabilities of IFS Apps10 that can be used that are not currently used in Apps 8
- Identifying, documenting and implementing process improvements and efficiency gains within current business processes
- Documenting (along with Director of SW Engineering) all integrations of 3rd Party tools, databases, scripts, etc. that interact with IFS today
- Identify what should be uplifted, replaced or upgraded
After the go-live of IFS Apps 10, the BA will transition to a role of:
- Training the next generation of power users and super users
- Continuing to improve the efficiency of users of IFS Apps10
- Identify opportunities for RPA and work with SW development team to schedule, implement and support efficiencies and automations
- Continue to work with Manufacturing and Distribution to better align multiple facilities
What you need?
- Extensive experience with IFS Apps 8 and 9
- Multiple upgrades to include upgrade to 8 or 9
- Extensive experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of distribution and WMS functionality (not necessarily with IFS)
- Extensive experience with 3rd Party ERP Integrations
- Expert in developing process flow documentation
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic Script writing
- Expert level understanding of Manufacturing in an ERP
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to succeed with very little supervision
- S. in Computer Science or Engineering or similar.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits (Employee 100%)
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Amazing team