IFS Software Engineer
IFS Engineer Job Description
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What you will be doing.
You will be part of a growing team of developers that work within our IFS ERP environment. You will be responsible for all aspects of IFS development that MagnaFlow uses internally. No idea is a bad idea, we love to hear what you have to bring to the table.
Are you ready to work for an awesome company that you can bring new ideas and technologies? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity? If so, please read on.
We are looking for a skilled developer who not only brings good ideas but also someone that can develop solutions to complicated problems.
Technologies and Skills
- Developed interfaces within Apps 8 or 9
- Significant contributor to upgrade or migration project
- Knowledge of integration technologies like API’s and XML
- Knowledge of
- ORACLE (SQL SErver is a plus)
- Strong understanding of Oracle best practices
- Strong understanding of business logic across multiple applications
- System Design
- Amazing Communication (Written and Verbal)
What you need?
- 4-8 Years of experience as an IFS Developer
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent Experience
What’s in it for you?
- $10K moving reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits
- Employee discount
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Amazing team
Job Status: Full Time