Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer inquiries, process orders and offer product support that are submitted across a number of different communication channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Manage Customer calls
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders received via EDI, Intersite, telephone, and/or email.
- Documentation of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and customer concerns.
- Communicating and coordinating with cross functional teams as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices preferred but not required
- Salesforce knowledge preferred but not required
- Detail oriented
- Good organization and prioritizing skills.
- Able to work independently; self-motivated.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience with providing phone support
- Automotive enthusiast a plus but not required"
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 10 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion