What you will be doing.
You will be part of a dynamic marketing team that is focused on elevating the brand experience, executing on GTM strategies, and helping to manage end-to-end marketing operations and creative processes. You will collaborate and report to the Senior Director of Marketing on creative project management and communicate cross-functionally in a fast-paced marketing operation.
MagnaFlow is looking for a Marketing Production Manager that can effectively prioritize marketing projects, facilitate kick-off meetings/design reviews, provide key milestone updates and deliver on GTM timelines. This Manager will be responsible for overseeing marketing / creative operations across all creative processes – photoshoots, video shoots, media content creation, and stakeholder approvals. Additionally, this Manager will maintain team project communication across Creative, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Product Management and Sales stakeholder needs.
What are your responsible for?
- Manage marketing projects via project management software for team transparency and accountability
- Work closely with Sr. Marketing Director to operate with marketing GTM calendar to ensure creative deliverables are being prioritized and completed
- Participate in campaign planning - brand storytelling, new product launches and brand activations
- Organize and optimize media operations for pre- and post-production requirements
- Lead photoshoot and video production to ensure creative briefs, shot lists, scheduling and media operations execute on campaign requirements
- Manage photo/video production calendar, scheduling and communicate conflicts or at-risk items
- Oversee media production for shot list / story board execution, product merchandising, key product features and resource planning
- Evaluate and make key decisions on marketing operation projects from inception to completion
- Develop cross-functional relationships with internal and external partners
- Prioritize task management with Creative team and Marketing Coordinators across key department operations: web, advertising, social media, email, PR, influencers, blog content and consumer events
- Ensure all media assets and supporting graphics are being completed on-time and on-budget based on project/campaign needs
- Assist on asset feedback and ensuring final deliverables meet brand requirements (style guide, dimensions, file size, formatting, and functionality)
- Deliver final brand approved assets to stakeholders and make accessible across DAM and media kits
- 4+ years of Marketing project management experience
- Previous experience working in brand marketing and/or creative production (in-house or agency)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and budgets
- Excellent understanding in marketing production (video / photoshoots) and GTM strategy
- Exceptional team communication (internal and external)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Familiar with project management software
- Strong attention to details and timelines
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company benefits
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Growing department and high-performing team