Jr. Customer Success Specialist
This position assists in the Customer Success Team.
- Process orders received electronically, EDI, Intersite, telephone, and email.
- Responsible for large freight and trailer load orders.
- Route parcel orders to Oceanside and Toccoa distribution facilities.
- Assists in processing RMA requests from Esker, email and website.
- Notify Sales Department of any problems with new purchase orders and complete corrective action.
- Responsible for taking Customer support phone calls and live chat.
- Assist the Customer Success Manager as needed.
- Assisting with International Orders.
- Responsible for handling FedEx calls that come into the dept.
- Responsible for running queries to assure that all same day parcels shipped.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Good organization and prioritizing skills.
- Experience in computerized accounting systems a plus.
- Able to work independently; self-motivated.
- 10 key by touch
- Detail oriented.
- Basic understanding of automotive exhaust systems, terms, and components
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 10 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.