Jr. Quality Control
- Technical support for production to ensure all product quality requirements and designs are compliant to company spec and ISO requirements
- Investigate, analyze and assist with disposition of nonconforming material through the Quality process. Identify underlying causes and identify nonconforming trends using trend data and analysis. Ensure Corrective and Preventive Actions are sustainable.
- To assist in the control of release product and processes on the production floor.
- Be able to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of Quality
- Conduct routine and custom analytical analysis to measure product and processes for the conformance to quality requirements.
- Perform quality, reliability, and testing procedures / drive quality and reliability requirements and standards on the floor and in the laboratory.
- Develops, revises, and initiates procedures, work instructions, and methods for inspection, testing.
- Assist with conducting training on quality control, reliability and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Assists workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Participates in and supports the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (engineering, mathematics, chemistry) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 0-4 years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Experience working with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Requirements. ISO auditing experience is a plus.
- Experience with the use of Quality Methodology and Process Improvement Tools.
- Experience in chemical manufacturing is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel. Able to generate charts and graphs.
- Understand the concepts of good laboratory practices