Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer Job Description
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What you will be doing.
You will be part of a growing team of developers that work on the full stack of all applications within the organization. You will be responsible for all aspects of software development that MagnaFlow uses internally and externally. You will also help lead developers on completing multiple projects. No idea is a bad idea, we love to hear what you have to bring to the table.
Are you ready to work for an awesome company that you can bring new ideas and technologies? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity? If so, please read on.
We are looking for a skilled lead developer who not only brings good ideas but also someone that can develop solutions to complicated problems.
Technologies and Skills
- .Net C#
- .Net Core/Standard
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Strong understanding of OOP Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of SQL and SQL server (Oracle is a plus)
- Net (MVC, WebAPI)
- Azure and/or AWS knowledge
- Knowledge of IFS is a huge plus
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Build Automation and Deployment
- IOT is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- NServiceBus is a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Amazing Communication (Written and Verbal)
What you need?
- Lead a team of 2-3 developers
- Handled 3-4 projects simultaneously
- 6-10 Years of experience as a .Net Developer
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- ERP Integrations
- S. in Computer Science or Engineering
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Amazing team
Joel Spolsky Test
Here is how we rate when it comes to the Joel test.
- Do you use source control? Yes
- Can you make a build in one step? Yes
- Do you make daily builds? Yes
- Do you have a bug database? Yes
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code? Yes
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule? Yes
- Do you have a spec? Yes
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? Yes
- Do you use the best tools money can buy? Yes
- Do you have testers? No
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? Yes
- Do you do hallway usability testing? No