Machine Operator I - 2nd Shift
To attend job fair on 3/31/21 please RSVP here: https://directtointerview.indeed.com/256250/
- This position is a broad description for a “General Machine Operator” position. Training related to the specific machine being operated by this position will take place on site.
- This position ensures the accuracy or products being produced by placing them in to an approved fitment fixture or “Go- NO Go” Gauge, and inspecting for fitment to the fixture prior to sending to welding.
- This position typically has no employees reporting directly to it, and this position reports directly to the department supervisor, and Production manager.
- This position requires an individual who has a minimum of 2 years working in a manufacturing environment.
- This position requires a basic knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- This position requires ability to properly care, and maintain all the specific machine being operated, such as cleaning of the machine. Training on care and maintenance will be included in operator training.
- Ability to read drawings and other manufacturing documents preferred
- 2 years in manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Able to read and understand blueprints
- Good communication skills
- HS diploma
- Ability to multitask
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus