Machine Operator II
- This position carries with it a responsibility for safety, quality, and productivity, and must maintain adherence to these procedures at all times
- Perform necessary inspections to maintain the required level of quality for all parts being processed through the specific operation as well as previous operations.
- Care for, and maintain all specific machines being operated.
- Maintain a clean and safe work space at all times (Five S)
- Follow company Quality procedures:
- Follow operation process steps per work instruction and Key Points
- Inspect parts in accordance with current quality assurance inspection criteria and sampling levels.
- Communicate defects to supervisor immediately upon discovery
- Maintain records (logs) as required for the specific operation
- Maintain accurate counts of parts produced on a daily basis.