Development of Car Sound/Magnaflow products. Work closely with Weld Fixture Hand Welders and prototype fabricators to machine and create tooling and components.
- Machine tooling and components necessary to complete finish good parts on vehicles
- Machine components to locate critical points on weld fixture to allow for consistency and accuracy when building finished goods
- Work with drafters and CAD designers to take a detailed component drawing and machine an accurate finished component.
- Measuring and documenting all work and design process
- Community college and/or Technical Trade School Certificate in Quality or Manufacturing; or minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Metal Fabrication skill and knowledge required
- Knowledge of metal fabrication machinery I.E. cold saw, band saw
- Knowledge of lathe and drill press
- Knowledge and use of measuring tools I.E. calipers, tape measure, protractor.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and detailed measurements
- Ability to accurately measure and compute detailed dimensions and measurements from drawing to completed component
- Ability to shift from projects and keep on track
- Able to multi task and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work at a consistent pace to complete project within designated time frame
- Attention to detail and ability to produce product within company standards
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate efficiently
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.
Job Status: Full Time