Material Handler I -1st Shift
- Ensuring equipment is maintained, and fully functional
- Ensuring proper safety procedures are being followed
- Ensuring proper use and allocation of materials and ensure that inventory is properly moved through out IFS
- Maintaining 5-S policies and procedures
- 2 years operation of forklift
- 2 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Must be able to operate all machines within the specific work center.
- The ability to understand and interpret Work Order’s, operate scanners and/or computer
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be added, deleted, or changed at management’s discretion at any time.