- Screen and route calls promptly, accurately and in a professional manner. Organize and distribute mail, pkgs. and Faxes.
- Work closely with security to follow visitor policy. Maintain a professional operation and safety standards when receiving visitors
- Develop, update and execute front desk procedures and train backup receptionists.
- Contact and follow-up with the maintenance dept. to address problems in the HQ facility.
- Purchase, stock and maintain inventories of all office supplies.
- Assist with obtaining Insurance certificates as needed
- Order lunches when requested for team meetings
- Order flowers when requested for employees or customers
- Print and program all access cards for employees, vendors and visitors as directed. Program these for Fastenal access where needed.
- Upload employee documents to HRIS as directed.
- Create POs , set up new vendors, and communicate with accounting and vendors on payments when needed.
- Reconcile and approve invoices.
- Update/provide employee name plates for desks.
- Organize and maintain HR supply room
- Place orders with HR vendors as needed
- Set up interviews, and screen for basic requirements when needed
- Create tickets for marketing or IT requests when requested
- Set up new employees, guest accounts and group accounts into the Egencia system.
- Book flights, hotels and cars when required.
- Cancel and change flights as requested.
- Run Reports when asked (ie: annual spends)
- Schedule flights/hotels for interview candidates in Egencia.
- Submit expenses for interviewees and send reimbursement checks via FedEx.
- Communicate with Egencia’s account executives to accomplish goals, obtain refunds, report complaints
- Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience on phone reception systems
- Experience in public facing role
- Well organized