Product Data Specialist
Are you look for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
General Description: The Product Content Specialist will be responsible for managing product content of Product Attributes, Digital Assets, and Product Descriptions to be used on Magnaflow.com and our retailer websites. This role requires an intense attention to detail and understanding of product content in the Automotive Aftermarket.
- Manage catalog digital assets (pdfs, line drawings, images, instructions, etc.) and ensure they meet customer needs standards
- Manage product attribute data while considering all policies and infrastructure requirements
- Analyze product attribute data usage to ensure they meet customer standards
- Manage product descriptions and marketing information to ensure they meet customer standards
- Effectively interact with team members and cultivate relationships across departments in order to achieve business objectives
- Experience with ACES & PIES automotive standards desired
- Basic automotive knowledge required
- Good excel skills are essential, with advanced skills being preferred
- Highly motivated, self-driven work ethic, with a sense of pride performing tasks to or above expectation
- Strong time management skills, with ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules
- Manage competing priorities to deliver on deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted, or changed at any time per management’s discretion.