Product Data Auditor
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
General Description: Product content auditor will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our product data to be used on Magnaflow.com and our retailer websites. This role requires an intense attention to detail and understanding of product content.
- Conduct regular product content audits to ensure product content are relevant and appropriately cataloged
- Manage product content audit details for internal and external partner use cases
- Identify and communicate audit details in a timely manner
- Monitors part information for compliancy with industry standards
- Effectively interact with team members and cultivate relationships across functions, departments, operations, geographies, in order to achieve business objectives
- Experience with ACES & PIES automotive standards desired
- Basic automotive knowledge required
- Good excel skills are essential, with advanced skills being preferred
- Highly motivated, self-driven work ethic, with a sense of pride performing tasks to or above expectation
- Strong time management skills, with ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules
- Manage competing priorities to deliver on deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills