- Create and maintain accurate applications data
- Create and maintain competitive and OE interchange
- Assist in development of BI reports
- Identify coverage/product opportunities
- Map coverage changes into ACES data format
- Oversee vehicles used for development
- Facilitate part number consolidation based on application overlaps
- Coordinate test fits with Tech Center for applications where necessary
- Create and follow process to stay current with OEM data changes
- Bachelor’s degree or five years of automotive aftermarket experience
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office (strong Excel)
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to xx pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted, or changed at any time per management’s discretion.