Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
The Product Manager – Catalytic Converters duties include all tasks related to creating and maintaining application coverage for Federal and California converters. The duties also include development priority, pricing input and interchange. This position may be remote depending on home location, but will require some occasionally travel to main office in southern California. AUTOMOTIVE experience REQUIRED.
- Create and maintain accurate applications data
- Create and maintain competitive and OE interchange
- Assist in development of BI reports
- Identify coverage/product opportunities
- Map coverage changes into ACES data format
- Oversee vehicles used for development
- Facilitate part number consolidation based on application overlaps
- Coordinate test fits with Tech Center for applications where necessary
- Create and follow process to stay current with OEM data changes
- Bachelor’s degree or five years of automotive aftermarket experience
- Thorough understanding of ACES and PIES data standards
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office (strong Excel)
- AUTOMOTIVE experience REQUIRED.