Title: Product Specialist
Reports to: Director of Data and Product Management
The Product Manager duties include all tasks related to creating and maintaining application coverage for performance exhaust. The Product Manager duties also include development priority, pricing, KPI reporting and interchange.
- Create and maintain accurate applications data
- Create and maintain competitive interchange
- Identify coverage/product opportunities
- Map coverage changes into ACES data format
- Oversee vehicles used for development
- Facilitate part number consolidation based on application overlaps
- Coordinate test fits with Tech Center for applications where necessary
- Maintaining any Internal and External Data Needs
- Any Data Request that is needed Company wide
- Bachelor’s degree or five years of automotive data experience
- Three years of experience working in automotive aftermarket
- Microsoft Office (strong Excel)
- Self-motivated, well organized
- Basic understanding of ACES data standard desired
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 5 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.
Job Status: Full Time