The Product Specialist – Catalytic Converters duties include all tasks related to creating and maintaining application coverage for Federal and California converters, as well as maintaining competitive interchange and supporting interdepartmental information requests. The Product Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring that product data stays current with industry standard data practices.
- Create and maintain accurate applications data
- Create and maintain competitive and OE interchange
- Identify coverage / new product opportunities
- Identify and facilitate part number consolidation and product lifecycle opportunities
- Manage product coverage within ACES data format
- Coordinate with Engineering R&D to oversee and ensure accurate product development strategies
- Create and follow process to stay current with OEM data changes
- Create and follow process to stay current with industry data and format requirements
- Maintaining any internal and external data needs
- Any data request that is needed Company wide
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working in automotive aftermarket preferred
- Microsoft Office (strong Excel)
- Self-motivated, well organized
- Basic understanding of ACES data standard desired
- Strong leadership skills
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 5 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.