Production Associate *$500 Sign-on Bonus!
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
We are looking for talented associates who are looking to start a career in manufacturing or looking to continue and excel in a manufacturing environment. We make superior products and seek members for our catalyst production team that will be consistent with our high standards.
First - 5:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., $16.00
Second - 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., $17.00
- Maintain workflow by operating equipment; monitoring and measuring the steps of the production process;
- Maintain a high-quality standard/ensure quality system compliance
- Assist in continuous improvement projects
- Ensure document control is being completed properly
- Ensure that non-conforming material is clearly defined and segregated
- Comply with established manufacturing processes
- Be able to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Maintain housekeeping standards (5S).
- Report issues problems to immediate supervisor
- High school diploma, GED or 2 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred
- Mathematics; ability to add, subtract, multiply divide in all units of measure using whole number, common factions and decimals.
- Strong PC skills, MS office-EXCEL preferred
- Ability to understand and follow work instructions
- Ability to follow to verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Have high attention to detail
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.