- Removing and installing vehicle exhaust systems and components
- Welding and fabricating full vehicle exhaust systems and catalytic converters on and off of vehicle
- Prototyping, designing, and building aftermarket exhaust systems.
- MIG and TIG welding components in and out of welding Jigs/Fixtures
- Fabricating tubing, hangers, and metal I.E. cutting, forming, sizing, and notching
- Measuring and documenting all work and design process
- General automotive and exhaust knowledge
- Community college and/or Technical Trade School Certificate in Quality or Manufacturing; or minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Experience working with exhausts systems and catalytic converters
- MIG and TIG welding experience required
- Metal Fabrication skill and knowledge required
- Knowledge of metal fabrication machinery I.E. drill press, cold saw, mill, and lathe
- Knowledge and use of measuring tools I.E. calipers, tape measure, protractor.
- Ability to shift from projects and keep on track
- Able to multi task and work on multiple projects
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work at a consistent pace to complete project within designated time frame
- Attention to detail and ability to produce product within company standards
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate efficiently
- Basic computer skills
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations.