Quality Control Inspector
The quality specialist is heavily relied upon to keep the Quality Control function operating effectively and efficiently.
- Perform product/process inspection to verify compliance with current QMS documentation and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Keep records of all the tests/inspections they have carried out.
- Open Non-Conforming Reports (NCR’s) when a discrepancy is found.
- Assist in the root cause analysis for non-conforming process/product, as well as the implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
- Provide in-process and final inspection
- Perform product reconciliation for Non-Conforming product. NCR daily walk to make sure that product that has not been reworked and NCR closed is not reported and passed to distribution.
- Perform other QC related tasks assigned by the Quality Manager and/or Quality Supervisor
- Perform process audit to ensure that the QMS requirements are consistently applied and maintained throughout the organization.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, including Visio
- Highly motivated person who is able to multi-task and handle a high volume of work with accuracy in a rapidly changing environment
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Performs required duties under minimal supervision
- Interacts easily with others to achieve organizational objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.