Are you look for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
- Have a clear understanding of reading
- Inspecting output samples using appropriate blueprint, standards, specifications, and procedures.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports.
- Creating Non-Conforming Reports (NCR’s) when a discrepancy is found.
- Assisting on finding in the root cause analysis for non-conforming process/product, as well as the implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
- Performing other tasks Quality related assigned by the Quality Manager and/or Quality Supervisor.
- Performing process audits to ensure the QMS requirements are consistently implemented and maintained throughout the organization.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly motivated person who is able to multi-task and handle a high volume of work with accuracy in a rapidly changing environment.
- Reviewing blueprints.
- Detail-oriented and team player.
- Performing required duties under minimal supervision.
- Interacting easily with others to achieve organizational objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School or equivalent (Required)
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations