Sales Account Manager
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
The purpose of this position is to optimize the customer service experience by maintaining policies and communications to each of your key accounts and to provide respective support to the Account Managers or National Accounts Managers on your team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicating effectively
- Reviewing and servicing customer needs
- Determining and recommending profitable sales efforts
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge and competitive industry information
- Recommending promotional needs
- Recommending new products, product line extensions and services.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of your superior by ensuring that he/she is fully informed of all relevant facts on pertinent issues and that your views and analyses on matters of importance are fully presented in a businesslike manner.
- Thinking outside the box. Look at the big picture and do not let limited views cloud your judgment.
- Provide adequate help on daily and monthly projects for AM and NAM team members
- Submitting competitive information on a continuous basis.
- Actively participating in all meetings and request.
- Talk & communicate bi-weekly with all field personnel.
- Superior effectiveness
- Team Effectiveness
- Peer (co-worker and other) effectiveness
- Self-development effectiveness
- Learning, knowing and maintaining the MagnaFlow negotiated sales program with each key accounts should they need assistance outside their assigned Account Manager
- Maintain knowledge, or be able to utilize the CRM tools provided (SalesForce, IFS) to determine information in supporting MagnaFlow customers, their unique requirements and potential opportunities as well as pitfalls.
- Maintain customer awareness of products and programs
- Showing interest in customers’ profitability
- Showing appreciation for customers’ business
- Listening to customers’ problems and concerns
- Providing service and taking remedial action to solve customers’ problems
- Responding to customer problems, promises, requests and questions in a timely manner
- Effective and continual use of the CRM SalesForce
- Exhibit exemplary telephone communication skills at all times
- Administering corporate-wide policies and procedures (Financial, human resources, legal)
- Administering departmental policies and procedures
- Initiating, developing and implementing either new or improved imaginative systems and procedures which are required by the business or department which are in compliance with either published or customary policy.
- Manage Outlook and Salesforce Calendars 90 days out
- Identify more efficient ways to address a policy or a procedure and make recommendations to superior
- Microsoft office, Salesforce or CRM
- Self-motivated, well organized
- Some weekend event participation
- 5 – 15 travel days a year
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or related field
- 2 years’ experience with Air Resource Board and Environmental Protection Agency regulations as they pertain to automotive exhaust and catalytic converters
- Industry knowledge of both catalytic converters & Performance Exhaust
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be added, deleted, or changed at management’s discretion at any time.