Shopify Web Developer
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What you will be doing.
You will be part of a growing team of developers that work on the full stack of all applications within the organization. You will be responsible for all aspects of web development that MagnaFlow uses internally and externally. No idea is a bad idea, we love to hear what you have to bring to the table.
Are you ready to work for an awesome company that you can bring new ideas and technologies? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity? If so, please read on.
We are looking for a Shopify Developer to join our growing team. MagnaFlow sells directly to consumers and shop owners through a Custom-themed Shopify plus site, integrated into our product management and order management applications. This developer will lead the updates and customization of our existing site, adding new features and workflows. Additionally, this developer will build out new branded websites as our company grows.
Technologies and Skills
- Shopify Plus
- .Net C#
- PHP (Laravel)
- Solid grasp on OOP
- Strong understanding of OOP Design Patterns
- SQL Server and mySQL
- Azure and/or AWS knowledge
- Knowledge of IFS is a huge plus
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Build Automation and Deployment
- IOT is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- NServiceBus is a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Amazing Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Out of this world problem solving skills
What are your responsible for?
- Build and maintain B2C and B2B sites for www.MagnaFlow.com
- Build and maintain B2C and B2B sites for www.brexhaust.com
- Develop websites for subsidiary brands
- Consult on project goals (technology stack, development workflow, QA process, deployment strategy, etc.)
- Handle multiple internal projects simultaneously
- Be able to manage your time and teams time to deliver projects on time, within scope and meeting customer needs
What you need?
- 3-6 Years of experience as a Web/Shopify Developer
- 2 Years of Shopify Plus
- 3 Years of SEO Optimizing
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid benefits (Employee 100%)
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k Matching (Up to 5%)
- Company sponsored events
- Amazing team
Joel Spolsky Test
Here is how we rate when it comes to the Joel test.
- Do you use source control? Yes
- Can you make a build in one step? Yes
- Do you make daily builds? Yes
- Do you have a bug database? Yes
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code? Yes
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule? Yes
- Do you have a spec? Yes
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? Yes
- Do you use the best tools money can buy? Yes
- Do you have testers? No
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? Yes
- Do you do hallway usability testing? No