Sr. Engineering Lead
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
The Senior Engineer is responsible for the design process, development process, NPI process of new products at ECT / MAGNAFLOW. In addition they will maintain, improve, implement, monitor, and all processes and procedures involved in NPI and producing product. The role is to conduct many high-level projects to achieve the most efficient and cost-effective way of producing the highest quality product possible.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce prototype samples for testing and customer evaluations
- Lead agency testing and certifications.
- Develop new test procedures to ensure quality control.
- Lead scale up activities from R&D to full production
- Operation and maintenance of production lines
- Assisting manufacturing /QC whenever needed
- Implementation of all procedures and policies for the manufacture of product
- Monitoring the production processes.
- Investigating problems affecting product and dealing with them in a systematic manner
- Improving existing operations
- Identify ways to reduce production costs
- Provide and maintain experimental data
- Preparing manufacturing documentation required by quality to meet customer requirements.
- Assists with supervision and training of production operators when needed.
- Working within a team structure.
- BS Degree in Science preferably in engineering or chemistry or a
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with chemical manufacturing or a
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with catalyst manufacturing
- PPAP testing of emissions systems
- Catalyst ARB, Federal Certifications.
- Project and Program Management
- 3D CAD software
- CATIA simulation,
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift to 50 lbs pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be added, deleted, or changed at management’s discretion at any time.