Recruiting - Talent and Engagement Specialist
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
This position’s primary function is to lead the initiatives and tasks to attract, retain, and engage employees at MagnaFlow. We need a highly motivated people partner to help build and foster our company culture, manage talent acquisition programs, and take on a key role within the Talent & Culture Team (aka HR). This is a unique opportunity to be a member of a team helping to build the talent acquisition and engagement practices, programs and strategies that will impact the future of this growing company.
- Ensure candidate experience is pleasant, efficient, and engagement from start to finish.
- Manage the company Linked In, Indeed, and Glassdoor pages and post content and update as approved.
- Create and update job descriptions as required.
- Create job opportunities in Talent Management System and manage them throughout the hiring process using appropriate approval process.
- Create tickets in Jira for upcoming new hires.
- Source positions in partnership with HRBPs internally, as well as externally.
- Review resumes and manage candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Qualifies candidates by screening via teams interviews or interviewing them in person, assessing soft skill and suitability/technical fit to the position.
- Administer employee referral program and communicate with Payroll Manager on payment.
- Set up interviews and communicate with candidates with regard to location, interview expectations, and manage on calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
- Make offers as directed by Managers and HRBPs using the TMS and appropriate approval process.
- Manage background checks, offers, and drug tests.
- Create a positive onboarding experience including follow up, for new hires.
- Conduct all new hire group orientations.
- Coordinate onboarding schedules with managers.
- Create tickets in Jira for new equipment and set up for new hire.
- Check in with new hires during first week to ensure that onboarding schedule is going smoothly.
- Collect final onboarding sign off and enter into HRIS.
- Orders lunches for team meetings.
- Create team collaboration opportunities.
- Create flyers and post as needed.
- Create opportunities for engagement using innovation and initiative.
- Manage company communication mediums.
- Contact vendors and coordinate items for events such as food, tables, prizes.
- Coordinate day of events and participate in any set up required along with other HR team members.
- Administer annual engagement survey.
- Work with HRBPs to initiate and develop changes to increase employee engagement.
- Manage Employee Rewards program including anniversary gifts, spot rewards, and new hire and employee swag.
- Coordinate with VP of HR any assistance required with regard to Employee luncheons, summer picnics, holiday parties, customer visits, Open Enrollment, Benefit Fair, 401k enrollments and education sessions, charity, fundraising.
Miscellaneous HR Administration:
- Backup for front desk
- Scan employee paperwork as needed into UltiPro.
- Backup for issuing badges.
- Must have the ability to develop solid and positive professional relationships with senior leadership, subordinates and peers.
- Is comfortable applying and adept at using technology (i.e. strong Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, experience preferred
- Must demonstrate initiative to proactively assess and resolve issues.
- Committed to customer service, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Must be comfortable in small group presentations.
- HRIS and ATS experience required