Warehouse Management System Applications Manager
Who are we?
MagnaFlow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Our parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world. We’re proud to continue this tradition through producing the best sounding, best performing and most durable exhaust components in the world. If you’re looking for quality, power and sound, then you’re looking for MagnaFlow.
What you will be doing
The Warehouse Management System Applications Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day distribution center applications support and maintenance for MagnaFlow Group Distribution Centers in Toccoa GA (on-site) and Oceanside CA (Remote).
This person will work with a team comprised of a WMS Analyst, IT Support Engineer, and Highjump developer to ensure Application uptime and support request resolution, additionally, this role works closely with Operation Leadership team to align on business objectives to support operations and enhancement requests and provide leadership within the Distribution Center as a subject matter expert in WMS applications and their role in supporting the shipping goals of the facility.
- Manage support and maintenance of WMS related systems that include, but are not limited to: IFS Apps 8, High Jump and Globalship and appropriately escalate system issues to their support teams to resolve issues.
- Provide SME on HighJump WMS, working with users to create and implement workflows and process improvements.
- Provide Tier 1-3 Troubleshooting and support for onsite users and processes
- Oversee and assist in the testing, development, and deployment of enhancements.
- Enforce change management practices to provide the necessary governance around the software/application changes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at the DC, HQ, and Vendors to deliver support and enhancements to meet the goals of the supply chain team.
- Serve as point of contact for issues experienced in the DC including ensuring proper escalation path is followed.
- Own all site-specific configurations of WMS and other ancillary applications.
- 5-10 year’s experience managing a WMS environment using Highjump
- Preference given to experience using IFS Apps 8, 9 or 10
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of warehouse management systems and their relationships with the ERP and other applications.
- Strong SQL Server knowledge and application knowledge.
- Detail oriented and ability to organize multiple tasks/project deliverables.
- Must have an excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as dictated by business needs