Welder - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
Fabricate and weld performance exhaust systems per Tech Center protocol. Inspect and weld components in fixtures/jigs to meet MagnaFlow product requirements.
- MIG and TIG welding stainless steel components in and out of welding Jigs/Fixtures
- Evaluate and inspects finished parts for quality and accuracy, makes changes when necessary
- Fabricating tubing, hangers, and metal I.E. cutting, forming, sizing, and notching
- This position requires knowledge in the proper care, and maintenance of all standard welding equipment, such as changing tips when necessary, and cleaning of the machine
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Maintain accurate counts of parts produced on a daily basis
- Basic knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Minimum of 3 years MIG welding experience required
- Minimum of 1-year TIG welding experience required
- Metal Fabrication skill and knowledge required
- Knowledge of metal fabrication machinery I.E. drill press, cold saw, band saw, tubing former
- Knowledge and use of measuring tools I.E. calipers, tape measure, protractor
- Ability to shift from projects and keep on track
- Ability to work at a consistent pace to complete project within designated time frame
- Attention to detail and ability to produce product within company standards
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate efficiently
- This position requires prolonged standing of up to 8 hours at a time
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently and lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management’s discretion.