Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!
Primary Responsibilities of the Position:
- This position ensures the accuracy or products being welded by placing them in to an approved welding fixture, and inspecting for fitment to the fixture prior to welding.
- This position typically has no employees reporting directly to it, and this position reports directly to the department supervisor, and Production manager.
- This position requires an individual who has a minimum of 5 years working in welding of stainless steel products, and is familiar with the MIG welding process.
- This position requires a basic knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- This position requires knowledge in the proper care, and maintenance of all standard welding equipment, such as changing tips when necessary, and cleaning of the machine.
- Must be able to read drawings, and other manufacturing documents.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Maintain accurate counts of parts produced on a daily basis.
- Double check quantities of parts produced for accuracy.
- Maintain a functional work area that is consistent with Five “S” and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Be open minded to new methods of automation which require non conventional practices with regard to welding.
- Inspect parts produced to the company’s quality standards, and fitment to the fixture.
Equipment and Resources Used to Perform:
- PPE (Helmet, gloves, etc..)
- Close and general vision
- Good hand eye coordination
- This position requires prolonged standing of up to 8 hours at a time.
- This position requires the lifting of 50 lbs. Any lifting over 50 lbs is to be lifted with the assistance of other individuals.
- This position requires reaching above and below the shoulders.
- Position requires bending at the waist to pick up items from floor level.
Perks of Welding at BRExhaust:
- $500 Sign on Bonus after you've completed 90 Days of service and have met the requirements of our attendance policy.
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Growth
- Work-Life Balance
This Job Description does not list all the duties of the job, nor does this Job Description over rule any current or future company policy. You may be asked by your management to perform other duties that are beyond what is listed on the job description. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this Job Description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and you or The Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.